Who We Are
Seventh-day Adventists are:
- Christians who love Jesus Christ and strive to make Him the centre of all we believe and do.
- A church that is eager to share the truth about what God is really like – as seen in the life, character and death of Jesus Christ.
- Evangelical Protestants who accept the Bible as our authority for what to believe and how to live.
- A Christian fellowship committed to sharing with others Bible Truth – some of which has been lost or distorted through the centuries.
- A community of Christians deeply interested in health – mind, body and spirit
- A ‘hospital for sinners’ rather than a ‘private club for saints’. We rejoice in Christ’s pardon for sin and His power to deliver us from it.
- A rapidly growing worldwide fellowship of over 17 million that is adding new members at a rate of over 2,000 each day.